Search Engine Marketing
Promote your website by increasing its visibility on search engine result pages.
What is Pay-Per-Click advertising?
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) is an advertising model used on search engines (Google, Yahoo!, etc), advertising networks, and various content websites/blogs. Essentially, advertisers only pay when a viewer actually clicks on the ad and is brought to the advertiser’s website. Advertisers bid on keywords that they assume their target market will be searching for to find their product or service. When a user types in a certain keyword query that matches one on their list, the ad is displayed as a “sponsored ad” near the natural search results. Pay-Per-Click ads may also appear on network websites, which are sites that have made an agreement with a search engine (Google Adsense, Yahoo! Publisher Network) to display relevant contextual ads on their webpage, for a percentage of the ad revenue from each click-through.
What is Paid Inclusion?
Paid inclusion is a search engine marketing product where the search engine company charges fees related to inclusion of websites in their search index. Paid inclusion products are provided by most search engine companies, the most notable exception being Google.
What we provide for the client:
- Keyword Research (20-50 high-powered keywords to focus on when optimizing your web pages & ad campaigns)
- A report on which keywords Google finds relevant to your homepage
- A report on which keywords Google finds relevant to your whole website
- Google AdWords account setup
- Google AdWords training (if requested)
- Ad copy creation
- AdWords Campaign management
- Monthly or quarterly AdWords reporting
- Above services also available for Yahoo! Search Marketing and MSN Live Search
- Paid inclusion (general and niche)